Energy at the heart of your equipment
For A perfect autonomy of your production stations.
Autonomous thermal distribution consists of transporting not just a heat-transfer fluid to the place of use but energy itself.
This thermal approach may be adopted for almost all industrial sectors, in fact anywhere where hot water, superheated water or steam is to be used, where the process does not demand temperatures beyond 300 ºC, where hot air drying is required and where economical and zone heating is required. Certain types of equipment constructed around the design of a compact immersion tube heater enable steam to be produced in a closed circuit.
The benefits of gas-fired immersion heaters are numerous:
- Low running costs
- High efficiency of equipment used
- Removal of in-line losses.
- Permanent adaptation of energy production to actual industrial activity
- Increased availability of production lines as a result of not having to stop the whole process in the event of an incident
- Simplification of safety procedures
All these benefits result in financial savings often equal to or greater than 30 %. A source of profits, a source of competitiveness